Face Radio Frequency Treatment
A red-light heat is delivered to the deeper layers of the skin which stimulates collagen fibers causing them to contract, creating a tighter, younger looking skin with a visible lift. Includes a plant-based hemp serum to balance out oily skin while providing hydration. An ultra-hydrating collagen boosting Vitamin C Hemp Crème is also used to smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin silky smooth.
30 Minutes $85
Pre/Post Treatment Instructions:
● Avoid eating two hours before and after treatment sessions.
● Avoid heavy meals on the treatment days.
● Drink plenty of water to facilitate lymphatic drainage.
● Limit carbonated drinks, coffee, and tea during treatment period.
● Avoid fasting or the body will go into “starvation mode” and become more resistant to the release of stored fat.
● Within the two hours following a treatment, the client should perform 30-45 minutes of cardio-vascular work-out in order to create the energy demand that will facilitate metabolism of the fatty acids and glycerol freed from the fat cells.
● Consider contraindications or other medical issues that may impact the results of this “one off” treatment. Some medical disorders that may reduce first treatment response include thyroid, immune, lymphatic related conditions, pre-menopause, menopause, diabetes, and infection (including viral).
Possible Side Effects:
● Diarrhea: when fat is successfully broken down, it must exit the body as stool. You may or may not notice an increase in bowel movements. Typically, diarrhea is mild and lasts no longer than 36 hours.
● Increased urination: loss of water from your tissues is normal following procedures and is a good sign that you are removing fat from your body. Fat enters the blood from the lymphatic system, increasing the “thickness” of the blood (oncotic pressure), and pulling water from tissues to carry the fat to the bowel for removal.
● Flu-like symptoms: this is rare but can occur due to toxins in the fat being removed via the lymphatic system, causing congestion. Congested lymph pathways can lead to aches, pains, water retention, soreness, and flu-like symptoms. To combat this, lymph node stimulators and a whole-body vibration plate session are used during the treatment to increase lymphatic drainage.
● Increased Hunger: this is the body’s attempt at returning to normal by re-accumulating fat. Do not increase food consumption! Follow a low carb, high protein, high fiber diet to combat hunger pains.