Laser Lipo can slim and contour the body without surgery. This non-invasive treatment involves cold lasers at various wavelengths that liquefy and shrink fat cells. The lasers penetrate pass the top layers of skin into the deeper layers that contain fat cells. They puncture the walls of the fat cells causing them to evacuate the fat, glycerol and retained water inside, which is then eliminated by the body naturally. The cold lasers also cause the collagen to contract which tightens the skin. You can receive consecutive treatments 3 days apart.
Benefits: Painless, no down time. Skin tightening, safe and effective fat reduction.
Target areas: Abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and chin.
60 Minutes $200
Q&A Laser Lipo
What is non- invasive Laser Lipo?
Laser Lipo is a non-surgical procedure using laser beams to reduce fats in different parts of your body. These include your waist, back, abdomen, arms, chin and thighs. Laser Lipo is a combination of the word liposuction and laser – adding to the already growing list of laser lipolysis treatment procedures. Laser Lipo allows you to attain your desired body contour and inch loss and is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Pre/Post Treatment Instructions:
● Avoid eating two hours before and after treatment sessions.
● Avoid heavy meals on the treatment days.
● Drink plenty of water to facilitate lymphatic drainage.
● Limit carbonated drinks, coffee, and tea during treatment period.
● Avoid fasting or the body will go into “starvation mode” and become more resistant to the release of stored fat.
● Within the two hours following a treatment, the client should perform 30-45 minutes of cardio-vascular work-out in order to create the energy demand that will facilitate metabolism of the fatty acids and glycerol freed from the fat cells.
● Consider contraindications or other medical issues that may impact the results of this “one off” treatment. Some medical disorders that may reduce first treatment response include thyroid, immune, lymphatic related conditions, pre-menopause, menopause, diabetes, and infection (including viral).
Possible Side Effects:
● Diarrhea: when fat is successfully broken down, it must exit the body as stool. You may or may not notice an increase in bowel movements. Typically, diarrhea is mild and lasts no longer than 36 hours.
● Increased urination: loss of water from your tissues is normal following procedures and is a good sign that you are removing fat from your body. Fat enters the blood from the lymphatic system, increasing the “thickness” of the blood (oncotic pressure), and pulling water from tissues to carry the fat to the bowel for removal.
● Flu-like symptoms: this is rare but can occur due to toxins in the fat being removed via the lymphatic system, causing congestion. Congested lymph pathways can lead to aches, pains, water retention, soreness, and flu-like symptoms. To combat this, lymph node stimulators and a whole-body vibration plate session are used during the treatment to increase lymphatic drainage.
● Increased Hunger: this is the body’s attempt at returning to normal by re-accumulating fat. Do not increase food consumption! Follow a low carb, high protein, high fiber diet to combat hunger pains.